Taxes are said to be certainties. Every level of government has ever-changing tax policies and regulations; and, as the rules change, interpretation requires experience and skill.
We are always taking into account our clients’ growth and financial objectives, business strategies, and the tax implications of any proposed transactions.
We are experienced in forming entities and regularly help clients decide whether a limited liability company, a partnership, a strategic alliance, or a corporate entity is best for them.
Examples of engagements in which we advise clients on international, federal, state, and local taxation, include the following:
- Organizing ownership structures to minimize taxes while achieving clients’ business objectives.
- Structuring real estate and other investment transactions to achieve business goals in the most tax-efficient manner;
- Representing clients in tax examinations through administrative levels of Internal Revenue Service and state and local taxing authorities;
- Pursuing judicial relief in the U.S. Tax Court, the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, and in the federal and state courts;
- Establishing and advising various tax-exempt organizations;
- Preparing and submitting ruling requests to the IRS and the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts.
- Providing advice regarding income, employment, and state and local tax reporting.
- Structuring domestic and international mergers, acquisitions, and other corporate transactions.
- Designing and preparing partnership and limited liability company agreements.
Call for your free consultation
We invite you to schedule a complimentary initial consultation with a Dallas tax lawyer at the Finley Law Group so that we may answer questions about tax issues that impact you and your business. Contact us today at 972-581-2880 to schedule an appointment at our Highland Park Office.